Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's mail day!

I knew this blog would come in handy one day. Like, for example, when my server's down and I have something really important to disseminate to multiple people. I know people don't use these blog things anymore, but I figure I'm behind the curve so it's time for me to start using a blog.

In any case, we have finally received a letter from Kumah!

I've included an image of the letter below for those who want the "authentic" Kumah experience, and the transcribed text.

TATTERS! Kumah is a little broken now. : ( I have some relevant facts and stories for y'all.

  • The more you sweat, the less you pee.

  • Everything I've been told was a lie.

  • I can sweat so hard my glasses fall off

Some stories:

  • I had to do 50 squats while saying "page 1, page 2, ... page 50" because I forgot to write page numbers on my watch log.

  • I walked out of the restroom with shaving cream on to grab some new socks, got caught and was forced to march around the barracks (compartment) saying "look at me! I'm a clown!"

It sucks here, but it's an adventure. I am in pain a lot. But the uniform makes me look damn sexy. You know you want it.

Give my address to the Skype, give it a kiss, tell GS I'm sorry I forgot Him.

Tell slashermoviess I miss her, haven't forgotten about her, and the food here sucks.

-KUMAH :3

P.S. NO PACKAGES. I will get beat.



To finish it up, Kumah sent this text to me the night before he left:


Now, if you want to send something to Kumah, you have two options.

One, I will be sending Kumah a response on Monday, April 2nd. It will include any responses that people want me to send, coming from us as a group. If you want yours to be private, make sure to e-mail it to me at bootable@gmail.com, or send me a PM over Skype. But try and get it to me by the 2nd!

Second, if you want to send Kumah something, here's his address!

SR Hall, Harrison, P.
USS John F. Kennedy, Ship 09
Div 143
3415 Sailor Drive
Great Lakes, IL 60088-3515

No comments:

Post a Comment